By Colleen McKenna
The e-book addresses thought and perform, providing a entire evaluate of many
key facets of CAA akin to:
* query and attempt layout, scoring and research, and suggestions and integration with different review methods
* the function of CAA in suggestions processes
* wider use of know-how to aid and increase assessment
* technical, operational and help issues.
The authors current a lucid,balanced research of the strengths and weaknesses of CAA. this article is going to attract all these excited by better or extra schooling who desire to version their CAA structures at the top perform available.
Read or Download A Blueprint for Computer-Assisted Assessment PDF
Best computers & technology books
The Definitive twenty first Century expertise advisor for Educators is an leading edge consultant that describes and indicates educators the way to use twenty first Century know-how to convey the curriculum alive either within the lecture room and at the cross. This ebook comprises 50 chapters that might support educators in remodeling lecture room classes, actions, and assignments into dynamic and interesting studying reviews for all newbies.
Educating and Measuring Cognitive Readiness provides theoretical and empirical findings relating to cognitive readiness and exams in their impression on grownup studying. The time period readiness is utilized in assessing scholar guidance for K-12 colleges, whereas within the army and in undefined, "readiness" denotes instruction to be potent in appearing a challenge or a role.
In recent times, electronic badging platforms became a reputable capability in which rookies can determine portfolios and articulate wisdom and talents for either educational settings. electronic Badges in schooling presents the 1st finished assessment of this rising software. A electronic badge is an online-based visible illustration that makes use of particular metadata to suggest inexperienced persons’ particular achievements and credentials in numerous topics throughout K-12 school rooms, better schooling, and place of work studying.
Academics are the middle of each university. the way forward for scholars’ lives are of their fingers, so why is it that once it involves know-how, lecturers are in the back of the queue. The explosion of bureaucracy has crushed colleges, and missing the appropriate applied sciences, academics were left to stand the total strength of it.
- Learning Analytics: Fundaments, Applications, and Trends: A View of the Current State of the Art to Enhance e-Learning (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- Common Core & Technology: How Do We Manage
- Understanding Models for Learning and Instruction:: Essays in Honor of Norbert M. Seel
- E-Portfolio, Blog & Co. Web 2.0 Technologien in der Grundschule: Entwicklung und Umsetzung einer auf der E-Portfoliomethode basierenden, unterrichtsbegleitenden ... von E-Learning-Angeboten (German Edition)
- I Phones and I Pods in the 21st Century Classroom
Additional resources for A Blueprint for Computer-Assisted Assessment